Random Acts of Kindness Day!
February 17th was Random Acts of Kindness Day!
February 23, 2021
- Be kind to those who you don’t know.
- Kindness is being caring, respectful, and considerate.
- Kindness is a gift that everyone can afford because it costs nothing.
- Being kind IS COOL!!!
- “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people never will forget how you made them feel.”
February 17th marks the date of Random Acts of Kindness! This day is celebrated by encouraging others to be positive, involved, to lend a helping hand when needed, be kind, and understanding. A few different ways to show kindness is by complimenting others, respect other people’s differences, and most importantly, treating others the way you want to be treated. On Random Acts of Kindness day, staff members at NPHS participated by creating a kindness poster for students to leave nice and encouraging messages around campus to other students and staff. Another way NPHS was involved with kindness day was by creating a signable banner pledging to be overall a positive influence on your community!
12 different ways to show kindness:
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Send others a handwritten note of thanks.
- Give compliments.
- Respect other people’s differences
- Listen and pay attention to when someone is talking to you.
- Six apologize when necessary. by saying I’m sorry.
- Show empathy to others.
- Run an errand for someone.
- Help people who are in need.
- Give up your seat for someone in need.
- Encourage people with your words and actions instead of putting them down.
- Smile and remember you will never regret being kind.