16 August Daily Announcements

Nate Jones and John Fish

Good Morning Bobcats! Today is Monday, August 16th, 2021.

Today is the first SGA Meeting of the 2021-2022 school year. We will meet in the TEL lab, Building 4. This meeting is required for SGA officers but all interested students are invited to attend and help plan events!

Here’s Mrs. Copeland with a few important words. Make sure YOU are getting to class on time each day.

National Honor Society (NHS) applications will be available in Ms. Kennedy’s room to pick up before or after school starting today. The applications will be due Tuesday, August 31st.

Today or tomorrow you will be getting a picture day order form in your English class. This is for pictures on Thursday, August 18th. Pictures can also be ordered online. All students are required to have a picture taken so we can print your new school ID.

Seniors. Thursday’s picture day is just for your school ID. Please make sure to sign up for senior portraits so we can get your formal portrait for the yearbook. The next date for senior portraits on campus is August 26. Visit www.cady.com to sign up.

Have you met Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center? She is here to help you. Mrs. Thiel can help you with an academic, college, or career training plan. She can help you look for scholarships and financial aid. She can even help you write your resume or register for the SAT or ACT. If you need help preparing for your future, Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center is a great resource! The Student Success Center is located across the breezeway from the Cafeteria.

True Colors, our school’s gay/straight alliance club, will meet on Thursday August 19 after school in Ms. Lord’s room, building 7 room 210. Anyone is welcome.

Shout out to Mrs. Welfer’s classes, with 100% of her classes turning in their signed syllabus.

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats! Have a great day!