26 August Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats! Today is Thursday, August 26, 2021

This Friday is our first home football game. Come out and support your football team in the student section. The theme for this week’s student section is Hawaiian!! Students can pre-purchase their tickets for 5 dollars during all lunches. Students are encouraged to wear Hawaiian attire all day on Friday as well to kick off the spirit!

Remember, all students are expected to wear masks beginning Monday, August 30. Your mask needs to cover your mouth and nose at all times.

Math Lab is available today. If you want to get help with your math class, go to Building 4 Room 114 on Mondays and Thursdays from 2:30 to 3:30.

There is another Student Government meeting on August 30th and Sept 7th after school. All officers are required to attend and anyone is welcome to come.

SAT/ACT Prep Class begins this Thursday September 2. Meetings will be in room 8-205. See Mrs. Deal or Mrs. Bennett-Wolff if you need more information.

Class of 2022, order your senior bundle online using the School Store. Go to northporthighschool.net and click “Parents & Students” then go to School Store and choose your bundle.

Congratulations to the JV and Varsity Lady Bobcat Volleyball Teams on their wins against Evangelical Christian School and Booker High earlier this week!

The girls know how to excel on the court and have fun in the process!  They want to challenge all other sports teams and clubs to submit dance-off videos to show off their talents.  Let’s represent our activities and have some fun in the process!

(Volleyball video) Please come out and support the volleyball players for their first home game tonight…JV at 6 and Varsity at 7 against Lemon Bay.

National Honor Society (NHS) applications are available in Ms. Kennedy’s room, 8-114, to pick up before or after school. The applications will be due Tuesday, August 31st.

There will be a Key Club Informational meeting on Tuesday August 31st at 2:30pm. Building 7-113. Bring a donation!!  We will be collecting school supplies to donate to our local schools!!  See Mrs. Temple in the office with questions. Join the Key Club REMIND to get the latest updates. Text @kbg934e to 81010

The First Thespian Meeting will be on Wednesday Sept 1st afterschool in the PAC. All current thespians and any students are welcome to the meeting.

Poetry Club will hold their first meeting of the year on Wednesday, September 1 in Ms. Kennedy’s room, 8-114. Everyone is welcome to come and check it out, even if you are new to poetry!

Coexistence Club meets on September 7 in Mr. Mannino’s room, 8-204 (Coexistence video)

Lip Sync Competition: There is a meeting in the lobby of the Performing Arts Center after school on Tuesday, August 31st, 2021 for any club, class or school group interested in participating in the Thespian Lip Sync during Spirit Week.  Please send a representative to this important meeting. Club advisors have application packets in their mailboxes, or you can see Mr. Oliver.

The pickup location for After School Tutoring applications has changed. See Dr. Little or Mrs. King for an application. Applications are due back by September 3.

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!