31 August Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats! Today is Tuesday August 31, 2021

After school events for today: There is an informational meeting for Lip Sync Competition after school in the PAC Lobby for all clubs and groups interested in participating in Lip Sync during spirit week. Please send a representative from your organization to the meeting. Also, Key Club Informational meeting, 2:30pm, Building 7-113. Bring a donation!!  We will be collecting school supplies to donate to our local schools!!  Join our REMIND to get the latest updates Text @kbg934e to 81010

Tomorrow’s Club Meetings: Poetry Club will hold their first meeting of the year on Wednesday, September 1 in Ms. Kennedy’s room, 8-114. The First Thespian Meeting will be on Wednesday after school in the PAC. All current thespians and any students are welcome to the meeting. Anime club will meet Wednesdays after school from 2:15 to 3:30 in room 8-214 (Miss Dugan’s room).  Everyone is welcome! There is also a TSA Meeting in Mr. Jakoby’s room 4-107 on Wednesday.

Then, SAT/ACT Prep Class begins this Thursday September 2. Meetings will be in room 8-205. See Mrs. Deal or Mrs. Bennett-Wolff if you need more information. Applications for After School Tutoring are due back to Dr. Little or Mrs. King by Friday at 2:15pm.

Girls Soccer has an informational meeting on Thursday September 2 in Mrs. Mazzoni’s room after school.

And, coming up next week: Coexistence Club, here’s Emily and Julia! Date Change! The coexistence club will host their first meeting on  Wednesday September 8 in 8-204. The club focuses on inclusivity and making a safe space for everyone to feel comfortable in while working together on art initiatives that empower students both academically and socially. Please join us! PS–Add us on Remind @nphsnice. On Thursday, September 9 after school, Mrs. Pomerleau hosts the Life Skills Club, Meeting in Room 5-105 Mrs. Pomerleau’s room.

Here’s the Tri-M officers with their information: Tri-M Meets Wednesday in the Orchestra room after school. Applications need to be submitted by Wednesday at 11:59pm for consideration and dues paid by September 10.

Class of 2022, order your senior bundle online using the School Store. Go to northporthighschool.net and click “Parents & Students” then go to School Store and choose your bundle.

This Friday, September 3 is “College Colors Day!” The deadline to register for the October 2 SAT testing date. Wear the colors or apparel of the school you’ve been admitted to OR your dream college, and stop by the Student Success Center or post on social media to be entered for a prize. @SSCNPHS #collegecolorsday

The Legend Yearbook needs YOU! Send us your Bobcat Spirit pictures from school events. We want to see you with your friends, staff, or fun events! Use the Yearbook SNAP app or www.yearbookforever.com and the code BOBCATS to submit your pics. We’re also looking for pictures of you on summer vacation, or with your pets.

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!