2 September Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats! Today is Thursday September 2, 2021

United, We FAN! This Friday, September 3 is “College Colors Day!” The deadline to register for the October 2 SAT testing date. Wear the colors or apparel of the school you’ve been admitted to OR your dream college, and stop by the Student Success Center or post on social media to be entered for a prize. @SSCNPHS #collegecolorsday

The Legend Yearbook needs YOU! Send us your Bobcat Spirit pictures from school events. We want to see you with your friends, staff, or fun events! Use the Yearbook SNAP app or www.yearbookforever.com and the code BOBCATS to submit your pics. We’re also looking for pictures of you on summer vacation, or with your pets.

Math Lab is available today. If you want to get help with your math class, go to 4-114 on Mondays and Thursdays from 2:30 to 3:30.

Applications for After School Tutoring are due back to Dr. Little or Mrs. King by Friday at 2:15pm.

SAT/ACT Prep Class begins today in room 8-205. See Mrs. Deal or Mrs. Bennett-Wolff if you need any information or if you have any questions.

Sports!

Today there is also an informational meeting for Girls Soccer in Mrs. Mazzoni’s room, 5-205, after school.

Any freshman interested in playing freshman volleyball this year please stop by athletics to sign up or contact Coach Taylor

Any girls interested in playing girls basketball this year there will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, September 7 after school in 5-212

Seniors!

Class of 2022, order your senior bundle online using the School Store. Go to northporthighschool.net and click “Parents & Students” then go to School Store and choose your bundle.

Senior parent night is today, from 6 pm-7:30 pm. This meeting is available in person in the PAC or online via Zoom, watch your email for a link.

Clubs!

Wednesday is Coexistence club that starts at 2:15 and ends at 3:15 in building 8 room 204 @nphsnice

Anime club meets on Wednesday from 2:15 to 3:30 in building 8 room 214.

There is also a TSA Meeting in Mr. Jakoby’s in building 4 room 107 on Wednesday.

We will have our first VEX Robotics Club meeting on Thursday after school in 4-107 for anyone interested.  If anyone cannot make the meeting, please see Mr. Jakoby in room 4-107. TSA is also in the same location on Wednesdays.

Then on Thursday there is the Life Skills Club that is from 2:15 and goes to 3:15 in building 5 room 105.

For the week of September 7, after school activities start on Tuesday with SGA in the TEL studio from 2:15 to 3:15.

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!