3 September Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats! Today is Friday September 3, 2021

If you remembered to wear College Colors today, stop by the Student Success Center or post on social media to be entered for a prize. @SSCNPHS #collegecolorsday

Students that have applied for tutoring positions during the after-school study hall:     Please should check your N# email to see if you have been approved as a tutor. The first training is Tuesday, Sept. 7th after school and anyone who can’t make it that day should attend on Thursday, Sept. 9thIf you still want to apply, please turn in your application today, however, if you need you can turn in your application Tuesday, Sept. 7th.

Students without Parking Permits -The grace period has ended. You cannot park on campus without a permit. Parking permits are available to purchase from Mrs. Skelton in Athletics during lunch.

The Legend Yearbook needs YOU! Send us your Bobcat Spirit pictures from school events. We want to see you with your friends, staff, or fun events! Use the Yearbook SNAP app or www.yearbookforever.com and the code “bobcats” to submit your pics. We’re also looking for pictures of you on summer vacation, or with your pets.

Sports!

Tickets for home varsity football games will be on sale for $5 Wednesday through Friday during all lunches. Tickets at the gate are $8.

Any freshman interested in playing freshman volleyball this year please stop by athletics to sign up or contact Coach Taylor

Any girls interested in playing girls basketball this year there will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, September 7 after school in 5-212

Seniors!

Class of 2022 order your senior bundle online using the School Store. Go to northporthighschool.net and click “Parents & Students” then go to School Store and choose your bundle. Sales end on Monday so make your purchase today or this weekend.

Clubs!

Wednesday is Coexistence club that starts at 2:15 and ends at 3:15 in building 8 room 204 @nphsnice

Anime club meets on Wednesday from 2:15 to 3:30 in building 8 room 214.

Then on Thursday there is the Life Skills Club that is from 2:15 and goes to 3:15 in building 5 room 105.

There is also a TSA Meeting in Mr. Jakoby’s in building 4 room 107 on Wednesday.

For the week of September 7, after school activities start on Tuesday with SGA in the TEL studio from 2:15 to 3:15.

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!