7 September Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats! Today is Tuesday September 7, 2021

Students without Parking Permits -The grace period has ended. You cannot park on campus without a permit. Parking permits are available to purchase from Mrs. Skelton in Athletics during lunch. There are some good spots available so hurry and get that permit. Ms. Jean has started giving out tickets.

The All-Florida Safety Institute Driving School FREE driver’s education program starts on September 1st, 2021. You must be enrolled in Sarasota County and have Florida’s learners permit or license. Once you register, an online AFSI pre-drive course link will be sent by email and must be completed within 7 calendar days or you lose your spot. Once the AFSI course is completed, there will be 3 different 3-hour block periods at North Port High School. Transportation is not provided.

High School Driver Education

Students that have applied for tutoring positions during the after-school study hall: Please check your N# email to see if you have been approved as a tutor. The first training is Tuesday, Sept. 7th after school and anyone who can’t make it that day should attend on Thursday, Sept. 9th.

The Legend Yearbook needs YOU! Send us your Bobcat Spirit pictures from school events. We want to see you with your friends, staff, or fun events! Use the Yearbook SNAP app or www.yearbookforever.com and the code “bobcats” to submit your pics. We’re also looking for pictures of you on summer vacation, or with your pets.

For all 9th grade students.  If you took an online course over the summer that your middle school counselor approved, you need to go into your FLVS account and change your school to North Port High School instead of your middle school.  Counselors here do not have access to your account to look for courses and approve any future course unless you have listed your school as North Port High School. And for all grade levels, if you notice that any online course that you have complete has not been added to your transcript, please EMAIL your counselor so that they can check on this for you.

Sports!

Tickets for home varsity football games will be on sale for $5 Wednesday through Friday during all lunches. Tickets at the gate are $8.

Any girls interested in playing girls basketball this year there will be an informational meeting today after school in 5-212

Seniors!

Seniors, join the BAND messaging system for the Class of 2022. Scan the QR code to join and get updates and information about important Senior events.

Clubs!

This weeks after school activities start on Tuesday with SGA in the TEL studio from 2:15 to 3:15.

Wednesday is Coexistence club that starts at 2:15 and ends at 3:15 in building 8 room 204.

Anime club meets on Wednesday from 2:15 to 3:30 in building 8 room 214.

There is also a TSA Meeting in Mr. Jakoby’s  room building 4 room 107 on Wednesday.

On Thursday there is the Life Skills Club that is from 2:15 and goes to 3:15 in building 5 room 105. There is also National Art Honor society in 2-118, see Ms. DuBois if you are interested in joining.

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!