16 November Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Tuesday, November 16, 2021. 

The North Port Softball team is having a fundraiser at the Heron Creek McDonalds today from 5-7 p.m. Please come out and enjoy some food and help the softball team raise money for new equipment and uniforms! 

Pre-Purchase your 2022 NPHS Yearbook and save money! This Friday is the last day to get the yearbook for just $70. Order online at www.yearbookforever.com. 

State College of Florida (SCF) will be on campus for an Application Workshop, November 30th during all lunches. 

See Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center if you have questions about college! 

Mrs. Thiel also has info about jobs in the area. Did you know, the new Planet Smoothie location in North Port is hiring? Stop by the SSC for help applying. 

HEROES redeem your points this week on Thursday rather than Friday during your lunch period! Be there! 

FCA meets on Friday during lunches in the TEL Studio. Pizza is provided for club participants only. 

Seniors!

Seniors, Cady Studios will be back on campus on November 30 for senior portraits. This is your last chance on campus to get your choice of poses for the yearbook, cap & gown, and fashion photos. Schedule online at www.cady.com/book. 

Seniors, order your cap & gown at www.jostens.com or, Jostens will be on campus on December 2nd during all lunches. If you have a cap & gown from another year, you must still order a tassel, medallion, and diploma cover. You can do this on December 2nd during your lunch. Questions? See Mrs. Thomas in 4-113. 

Sports!

Any students interested in joining the Track and Field team this year.   Our off-season conditioning will begin November 29th at 2:30 on the Track. All athletes must be cleared through athletic clearance to participate. Anyone that has any questions may stop by Coach Phu’s classroom (7-106) for more info. 

After School!

Academic Olympics meets on Tuesday in room 7-215. 

Anime Club meets on Wednesday in room 8-214. 

Fishing Club meets on Wednesday at Mr. Schenk’s office. We will be fishing in the lake behind the school. 

Astronomy Club meets on Wednesday evening from 6-8pm at the football field. If you have a telescope, bring it! If you don’t have one, we have some to share. 

True Colors meets on Thursday in room 7-209. Members, bring your shirt so we can add the logo! 

K-Pop Club meets on Thursday in room 5-101. 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats and have a great day!