17 November Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Wednesday, November 17, 2021. 

This weekend come and see our play The Princess Who Had No Name. Friday and Saturday at 7pm or Sunday at 3pm. 

If you are interested in doing tech for the spring musical, Tech audition forms for the spring musical, Mary Poppins, are due tomorrow to Ms. Henderson. 

Pre-Purchase your 2022 NPHS Yearbook and save money! This Friday is the last day to get the yearbook for just $70. Order online at www.yearbookforever.com. 

HEROES, this week’s HERO points redemption will be on Thursday instead of Friday. Be there! 

FCA meets on Friday during lunches in the TEL Studio. Pizza is provided for club participants only. 

State College of Florida (SCF) will be on campus for an Application Workshop, November 30th during all lunches. 

See Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center if you have questions about college! 

Mrs. Thiel also has info about jobs in the area. Did you know, the new Planet Smoothie location in North Port is hiring? Stop by the SSC for help applying. 

Seniors!

Seniors, Cady Studios will be back on campus on November 30 for senior portraits. This is your last chance on campus to get your choice of poses for the yearbook, cap & gown, and fashion photos. Schedule online at www.cady.com/book. 

Seniors, order your cap & gown at www.jostens.com or, Jostens will be on campus on December 2nd during all lunches. If you have a cap & gown from another year, you must still order a tassel, medallion, and diploma cover. You can do this on December 2nd during your lunch. Questions? See Mrs. Thomas in 4-113. 

Sports!

Please come and support the girls basketball team tomorrow night at home against Riverview! JV plays at 5:30 and Varsity plays at 7. 

Any students interested in joining the Track and Field team this year.   Our off-season conditioning will begin November 29th at 2:30 on the Track. All athletes must be cleared through athletic clearance to participate. Anyone that has any questions may stop by Coach Phu’s classroom (7-106) for more info. 

After School!

Anime Club meets on Wednesday in room 8-214. 

Fishing Club meets on Wednesday at Mr. Schenk’s office. We will be fishing in the lake behind the school. 

Astronomy Club meets on Wednesday evening from 6-8pm at the football field. If you have a telescope, bring it! If you don’t have one, we have some to share. 

True Colors meets on Thursday in room 7-209. Members, bring your shirt so we can add the logo! 

K-Pop Club meets on Thursday in room 5-101. 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats and have a great day!