29 November Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats and welcome back! Today is Monday, November 29, 2021.

State College of Florida (SCF) will be on campus for an Application Workshop, November 30th during all lunches. 

See Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center if you have questions about college! 

Every Friday FCA meets in the TEL Studio during all lunches. Pizza is provided for club participants. 

For the month of December, HOSA is hosting a Sock Drive for the Charlotte County Homeless Coalition. You can help by stopping by room 5-102 to drop off an unopened package of socks until the 16th of December. Any size will do and make sure to put your first period teacher’s name and room number on a sticky note attached to the bag. The top selling class will get a donut breakfast provided by HOSA on December 17th 

Seniors!

Seniors, Cady Studios will be back on campus on November 30 for senior portraits. This is your last chance on campus to get your choice of poses for the yearbook, cap & gown, and fashion photos. Schedule online. 

Seniors, order your cap & gown at www.jostens.com or, Jostens will be on campus on December 2nd during all lunches. If you have a cap & gown from another year, you must still order a tassel, medallion, and diploma cover. You can do this on December 2nd during your lunch. Questions? See Mrs. Thomas in 4-113. 

Sports!

Any students interested in joining the Track and Field team this year.   Our off-season conditioning will begin November 29th at 2:30 on the Track. All athletes must be cleared through athletic clearance to participate. Anyone that has any questions may stop by Coach Phu’s classroom (7-106) for more info. 

After School!

Mr. Foust promotes Academic Olympics on Tuesdays after school in 7-215. 

Coexistence Club meets on Wednesday December 1 after school in room 8-204. 

Anime Club also meets on Wednesday after school in room 8-214. 

K-Pop Club meets on Thursday after school in room 5-101. 

The late bus is available for all after-school activities Monday through Thursday. Sign up in the Media Center between 2:15 and 2:30. 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats and have a great day!