30 November Daily Announcements

Good Morning Bobcats and welcome back! Today is Tuesday, November 30, 2021  

For the month of December, HOSA is hosting a Sock Drive for the Charlotte County Homeless Coalition. You can help by stopping by room 5-102 to drop off an unopened package of socks until the 16th of December. Any size will do and make sure to put your first period teacher’s name and room number on a sticky note attached to the bag. The top selling class will get a donut breakfast provided by HOSA on December 17th  

DFY membership applications are available in room 5-216 for Testing at the Morgan Center (Butler Park) on Thursday December 2nd. TEXT 941-257-3019 to be scheduled. NEW DFY Seniors must be tested on December 2nd in order to receive their graduation cord. Expired DFY Cards can be renewed through April 2022. See available dates for testing on DFY website at www.northportdfy.com 

State College of Florida (SCF) will be on campus for an Application Workshop, today during all lunches.  

See Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center if you have questions about college!  

On Friday there will be a Blood Drive here on campus. Sign up during your lunch on Wednesday or Thursday.  

FCA meets on Friday during lunches in the TEL Studio. Pizza is provided for club participants only.  

Seniors! 

Seniors who did not get Senior Portraits taken will be receiving a pass for a time on December 2nd to go and get a yearbook photo taken in the PAC Lobby, if you want to take one. If you have already scheduled a portrait session through Cady Studios, please disregard this pass. If you believe you should have received a pass but do not receive a pass before Thursday, please stop by the PAC Lobby during your lunch.  

Seniors, order your cap & gown at www.jostens.com or, Jostens will be on campus on December 2nd during all lunches. If you have a cap & gown from another year, you must still order a tassel, medallion, and diploma cover. You can do this on December 2nd during your lunch. Questions? See Mrs. Thomas in 4-113.  

After School! 

Academic Olympics meets on Tuesday in room 7-215.  

Anime Club meets on Wednesday in room 8-214.  

K-Pop Club meets on Thursday in room 5-101.  

Poetry club will be meeting Thursday after school in room 8-114. Please join us for some creativity and sweet treats, all are welcome!   

If you need to work on your test scores, SAT and ACT Prep meets on Thursdays in 8-204.  

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Go Bobcats and have a great day!