11 January Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats and welcome back from winter break, where we have thawed out! Today is Tuesday, January 11th, 2022. This is the start of semester 2. 

On January 14, 2022, The Boys’ Basketball team will be hosting the first annual North Port First Responders/City Employee night.  JV game begins at 6:00 and Varsity begins at 7:30. We will be playing against DeSoto High.  Come on out and support our boys’ team and all our city employees! 

This weekend, the NPHS Theatre department presents “What I Want to Say But Never Will” a play by Alan Haehnel. Shows cost $5 for students and $8 for adults. Performances are at 7pm on Friday and Saturday, or at 3pm on Sunday. We hope you will join us and support your classmates. 

Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center invites interested students to a FAFSA and Bright Futures workshop tomorrow, January 12, at LaunchPad4U in Sarasota. You must register in advance on the website. (edfoundationsrq.org/fafsa) 

All students will be receiving ID lanyards today from your English Teacher. Beginning tomorrow, make sure to wear your ID badge visibly at all times while on campus. If your badge gets lost or destroyed, a $5 fee will be charged to your account for a replacement. 

FCA meets each Friday in the TEL studio, building 4. Pizza is provided for club participants only. 

After School!

Anime Club meets on Wednesday after school in 8-214. 

A new club, Philosophy Club, meets on Wednesday after school in 8-201. 

Another new club, Crypto Club, meets on Thursday after school in 7-206. 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!