12 January Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats today is Wednesday, January 12th, 2022.  

Make sure to wear your ID badge visibly at all times while on campus. If your badge gets lost or destroyed, a $5 fee will be charged to your account for a replacement. 

This weekend, the NPHS Theatre department presents “What I Want to Say But Never Will” a play by Alan Haehnel. Shows cost $5 for students and $8 for adults. Performances are at 7pm on Friday and Saturday, or at 3pm on Sunday. We hope you will join us and support your classmates. 

Saturday, January 29th, the NORTH PORT BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM is hosting a cornhole tournament!  Events begin at 9 am.  Please see Coach Power if you are interested in participating! 

Mrs. Thiel in the Student Success Center invites interested students to a FAFSA and Bright Futures workshop today at LaunchPad4U in Sarasota. You must register in advance on the website. (edfoundationsrq.org/fafsa) 

Looking for service hours? North Port Meals on Wheels needs Saturday drivers. Hours: 9am to noon. Full Driver’s license and insurance required. This and more volunteer opportunities available through Mrs. Thiel in the SSC. 

Send your name and phone number to [email protected] or call 941-876-9191 and leave a message

FCA meets each Friday in the TEL studio, building 4. Pizza is provided for club participants only. 

After School!

Anime Club meets on Wednesday after school in 8-214. 

A new club, Philosophy Club, meets on Wednesday after school in 8-201. 

Another new club, Crypto Club, meets on Thursday after school in 7-206. 

Sports!

Anyone interested in joining the tennis team Boys or Girls needs to meet on the tennis courts after school Thursday 1/13 or Tuesday 1/18.  You should be dressed ready to play 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!