11 February Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Friday, February 11, 2022 

Any student interested in joining Theatre Arts VPA, please see Ms. Henderson for an application and audition times and information.  Applications are due by February 25th 

Sophomores and Juniors! Guidance will be hosting an information session for any student that is interested in learning more about Dual Enrollment at State College of Florida (SCF) on Tuesday, February 15 during 2nd period in the Tel Lab. 

Students should check any teacher’s blackboard page, or stop by any school counselor’s office or use the link or scan the QR code to sign up to attend. You must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be a rising Junior or Senior to qualify for Dual Enrollment. https://forms.office.com/r/yEsT6NJBqK.  The deadline to sign up is Friday, Feb 11at 2:00 pm. 

HERO points raffle on Friday February 11. Get gifts for yourself or your valentine! Purchase raffle tickets for 15 points on Friday during lunch. Winners announced on Monday’s morning announcements! Good luck! 

NHSDA is selling Valentines’ candy-grams at all lunches. A treat costs $2 and you can include a personalized note for your special someone (or friend).

Prom – A Starry Night will be held on April 30 at The Venice Community Center. Keep an eye on these announcements for more details. 

Seniors!

Attention all VPA Seniors. Our 2022 Senior VPA Showcase will be held on March 23rd with a dress rehearsal on March 22nd. If you are interested in applying to display your work or perform, please use the link posted here and submit your application before February 28th. If you should have any questions, please feel free to stop by Mrs. Slays classroom 1-210 or send her an email. 

Order those cap and gowns! Order through Jostens or scan the QR code on the screen. Everyone needs a tassel and medallion package. Email Mrs. Thomas if you have any questions. Deadline to order to guarantee on-time delivery is April 1. Late fees apply. 

Senior Panoramic Photo: February 18th at 7:45am. Check in with first period before reporting to the gym. Dress code strictly enforced. 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Have a great day and be your Bobcat Best!