2 March Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Wednesday March 2, 2022 

Sophomores and Juniors—Are you looking to increase your ACT scores? 

We have a limited number of seats available to Sophomores and Juniors for SAT/ACT prep.  

Sophomores should be preparing for the PSAT next year for National Merit qualification as a Junior, your parents should have received the information from Mrs. Fusco. Any Junior looking to increase their score should attend.  

If you’ve recently attended an ACT prep with Ms. Hilman you would not be able to participate in this course.  

If you’re interested in Test Prep, please sign up with Mrs. Ladimir in Building 1.  

The camp will be five days (March 7, 9, 10, 22, and 24) during periods 2 and 3. You will need to have your teachers permission. There will be another 5 day camp that goes from April 4 to April 8 for those that don’t register in time for this one. 

Students that had a 4.0 gpa last quarter (2nd quarter) can sign up to play kickball for the Tobacco FREE Kick BUTTS game against STAFF that is March 11th during 8th period.  See Ms. Stringer in room 5216 or send an email to Ms. stringer to sign up to play and for more information. 

Seniors!

Thursday March 3rd is the second to last time you can recertify and be tested as a DRUG FREE YOUTH for the DFY graduation cord at the Morgan Center from 2:30 to 5:30. 

Sports!

There will be a mandatory football meeting this Friday March 4th at 2:30PM immediately after school in the Locker Room. This is a mandatory meeting. If it is not attended, then it is assumed that they are not playing this spring. 

Are you interested in Cheering on the sideline or competing with our state ranked team next year? There will be a Mandatory Pre-tryout meeting for Cheerleading on Wednesday, March 9th in the cafeteria at 6:30pm.  You and a parent/guardian must attend to get all of the information to be able try out in April.

Clubs!

Fishing Club starting in 7-215 this afternoon and then out to the lake. 

Philosophy Club in 8-201 this afternoon.

Anime Club in 8-214 this afternoon.

FFEA Wednesday Afternoon in 5-107

Filmmaking Club moves to Thursday, March 3rd in 8-204. Be there to get your permission slip. A short film is in the works as well. See club leader Noah Shields or be at Thursday’s meeting if you’re interested in being a part of the cast or crew for the project. 

North Port Works, North Port Wins! Have a great day and go Bobcats!