1st April Daily Announcements

Good morning Pirates! It’s a great Friday at Port Charlotte High School! Today is Friday, April 1, 2022. Your very own Pirates Tennis team will be going up against a dangerous North Port Bobcats team in Girls Tennis on Tuesday. Come out and cheer! 

For more information on our April Fool Story go to our website! https://nphsbobcats.net

In Real News…

The North Port SGA challenges you to compete against other classes for the title of MOST SPIRITED! 

All entries must tag @springspiritweek_2022 when posting on their story, and must put a hashtag with their grade, ex: (#Seniors), 

best dressed each day will win a free Chick-fil-a card, and most spirited class will be announced on April 8th. 

NAO, the North Port Ambassadors’ Organization will be meeting after school now Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2:15 – 3:00 in room 5-116.  

We are a group that welcomes all new students from any origin.  We will be doing activities like Team Building and Campus Tours.   

This is mainly for students from Europe who have recently moved because of world events.  There will be translators present, teacher help, and fun activities.

If you need a car wash, members of TSA will be at Advance Auto Parts in North Port from 10am to 1pm on Saturday.  

TSA is raising money to attend the National competition in Dallas this summer. Please come out and support! 

The first SAT/ACT Prep Camp begins Monday. If you are interested, email Mrs. Ladimir ([email protected]) 

April 4th- 7th from 2:30-4:00 

April 11th- 14th from 2:30-4:00 

Prom tickets go on sale on Monday, April 4 to seniors. Forms are available at the administration office. Ticket sales will open to Juniors on Friday April 8 and will be on sale until April 22 or while supplies last. To be eligible for prom you must have fewer than 8 unexcused absences, a 2.0 GPA, and no suspension or second chance agreement. 

Prom will be held on April 30 at Venice Community Center. 

Juniors and Seniors – check your class blackboard page for a link to request songs to be played at prom. 

And finally, just for seniors. 

Jostens will be on campus in the cafeteria during all lunches, Wednesday April 6, to deliver announcements to those that ordered.  Cap and gown orders may also be placed at this time.   

Thanks for tuning in to this special Friday edition of Port Charlotte High School TV News. Pirates Lead, Others Follow. April Fool’s! 

Have a great day, Bobcats. Be your Bobcat best!