12 April Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Tuesday, April 12, 2022. 

Are you interested in playing a 3 on 3 basketball tournament? Form a team or come solo! All are welcome, entry fee is $5 per player and $1 for spectator. On April 23, 2022, at 11 am AT THE CAGE. All funds will help support Technology Student association. The winner will receive a cash grand prize! Concessions will be available as well! 

How skilled are you at Super Smash Bros? On April 22 from 2:30-4:30 pm a Smash Brothers tournament will take place in room 4-107. It’s a $5 entry free for a cash prize. All money will go to the Technology student association. Concessions will be available. 

Students that have applied to STC for Dual Enrollment for next year, please do not forget that you and a parent or guardian have a Mandatory Orientation Meeting for the Practical Nursing program on April 28 or the Industrial Program for Sarasota campus on April 19 or North Port campus on April 20.

Prom tickets are on sale now. Forms are available at the administration office. Ticket sales will open to Juniors on Friday April 8 and will be on sale until April 22 or while supplies last. To be eligible for prom you must have fewer than 8 unexcused absences, a 2.0 GPA, and no suspension or second chance agreement. Prom will be held on April 30 at Venice Community Center. 

Juniors and Seniors – check your class blackboard page for a link to request songs to be played at prom.

After School/ Clubs!

If you are interested in joining the film club, please come to the meeting after school on Wednesdays. Film Club meets in Mr. Mannino’s room, 8-204. 

Coexistence Club will still meet in Mr. Mannino’s room, 8-204, on Wednesdays after school.

Student-led Bible studies are beginning after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, until the end of the year. Hosted by FCA, see Mrs. Brittany Rutherford for details.  

North Port Works, North Port Wins, Be Your Bobcat Best!