19 April Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Tuesday, April 19, 2022. 

Are you interested in playing a 3 on 3 basketball tournament? Form a team or come solo! All are welcome, entry fee is $5 per player and $1 for spectator. On April 23, 2022, at 11 am AT THE CAGE. All funds will help support Technology Student association. The winner will receive a cash grand prize! Concessions will be available as well!

Prom tickets are on sale now. Forms are available at the administration office. Ticket sales will open to Juniors on Friday April 8 and will be on sale until April 22 or while supplies last. To be eligible for prom you must have fewer than 8 unexcused absences, a 2.0 GPA, and no suspension or second chance agreement. Prom will be held on April 30 at Venice Community Center. 

Juniors and Seniors – check your class blackboard page for a link to request songs to be played at prom.

SGA applications for next year are available on your class blackboard page for all grades. All applications are due to Mrs. Hamer in room 7-115 by the end of the school day on April 29th. SGA makes decisions about school events such as spirit week and prom. It’s a great way to help! Apply today, don’t wait until the last minute to start your application. 

Seniors!

Individual invitations were sent to those students accepted to 4-year Universities to attend Academic Signing Day on April 29th. Only 16 seniors have responded so far. Please check your school email and respond to the Microsoft Form Invitation from Mr. Thomas if you turned in acceptance to a college/University. Please email Mr. Thomas if you have any questions.

After School/ Clubs!

How skilled are you at Super Smash Bros? On April 22 from 2:30-4:30 pm a Smash Brothers tournament will take place in room 4-107. It’s a $5 entry free for a cash prize. All money will go to the Technology student association. Concessions will be  available.  

LGBT+ students and allies are invited to come to the True Colors meeting on Thursday April 21 after school. We will meet in room 7-209. 

Student-led Bible studies are beginning after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, until the end of the year. Hosted by FCA, see Mrs. Brittany Rutherford for details.

North Port Works, North Port Wins, Be Your Bobcat Best!