12 May Daily Announcements

Good morning Bobcats! Today is Thursday, May 12, 2022. 

Yearbooks may be picked up during all lunches in room 7-209. If you still need to buy a book the cost is $80 cash or check only. 

Exams are coming up for the last week of school May 23rd-May 27th and this is what the schedule looks like; On Monday May 23rd all classes will proceed as normal. On Tuesday May 24th students who have 4th period lunch will have a 5th period exam while students who have 5th and 6th period lunch have exams in their 4th period class.  

Wednesday May 25th students with 4th and 5th lunch have exams in their 2nd and 6th period classes while students who have period 6th lunch will have exams in their 2nd and 5th period classes and all students will not go to their 3rd period class.  

On Thursday May 26th school is a half day and students will have their 1st and 7th period exams. Then finally on May 27th, which is also a half day, students will go to their 3rd and 8th period exam. Both half days students will be released at 10:55.  

If you know you will miss an exam period, parents are required to request permission from an NPHS administrator to reschedule. 

Seniors!

Graduation practice is Monday May 16 at 8am, in the PAC, and is mandatory for all students planning to participate in graduation. 8 tickets per graduate will be distributed at the conclusion of Graduation practice. 

Any senior needing to pick up their cap & gown may see Mrs. Thomas in 4-113 from 7:15-7:30 or 2:15-2:30.  Cap & Gown are also for sale from 7:15-7:30 or 2:15-2:30. The price is $84 CASH ONLY. 

Leaving a Legacy: At graduation, seniors walking across the stage are invited to hand Principal Fusco one or more wallet-sized pictures of yourself with a message or thank you to a teacher who made a big impact on you. 

Project Graduation is at the North Port Aquatic Center on Wednesday May 18 from 5-9pm. All seniors may attend with their school ID. You must be present to win any of the fabulous prizes including tvs and even a truck! 

North Port Works, North Port Wins, Be Your Bobcat Best!