Most Anticipated Games
Basing off the reception from fans, I’ve gathered a list of the most anticipated games coming to the PS5 in November. Here is the Top 5, 5 being the most anticipated of all.
- Final Fantasy XVI. Final Fantasy is huge, one of the most iconic JRPG’s in gaming history, and just plain fun. Although many are disappointed that the series still hasn’t returned to its turn-based roots, they are still very excited for this game
- Resident Evil Village. The Resident Evil franchise is one of Capcom’s best. With many ports and remasters, remakes and more, fans are ready to just dive into this game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Call of Duty is one of the biggest video game franchises, and the largest shooter, it is obvious why people are excited
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales. In this game, you’ll be able to play as the web-slinging hero himself, but this time, we won’t get to explore Peter Parker’s story again. Although not a new story, it is fresh to see that we will be getting to play as Miles Morales, and many fans are happy about that.
Honorable Mentions: Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Bugsnax, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Demon’s Souls, Godfall, Hogwarts Legacy, and Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition.
- God of War Sequel. The last and final trailer in the PS5 presentation was a teaser for the sequel to 2018’s Game of the Year winner – God of War. When you see the reactions to this on YouTube or Twitter, you can tell just how excited the gaming community is about this game, people were shouting in joy or sitting in complete shock at this reveal, even people who haven’t played a God of War game before. This is easily the most exciting reveal in the presentation.
Overall, the feedback and reception from fans was incredible and extremely positive, many agree that this presentation was phenomenal. We were shown many games from many different beloved series from Final Fantasy to God of War. Fans are excited to try out the PlayStation 5 this November, and let me tell you, I am too.